Friday, March 31, 2006

The biggest loser, for the month of March


I finally got my t-shirt from Curves this morning. We were having a contest to see who could lose the most inches and pounds during our food drive for the month of March. I lost the most pounds out of about 400 memebers! 11.6. However, my weight has not gone down any more since Monday. It is funner when it goes down, even a little bit. But Im not discouraged. I'm so proud of what I've accomplished so far. And you guys... the manager handed me a size large t-shirt. Not an extra large, or a 2x, just a large. That is a huge deal for me. For those others of you that have been plus size, I know you understand. Anyhow, here's a few stats:
Day78: 1,436 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 79: 1,667 calories, 8 glasses of water, workout
Day 80: 1,401 calories, 9 glasses of water
Day 81: 1,377 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout

6 comments:

Bickler3 said...

you lost it...i found it...quit leaving it where i can find it!!!

Chickadeeva said...

You are awesome!

I do understand about not having to have the largest size in the stock. There is something about it that is so wonderful. Women like to feel dainty, not be given the T-shirt that fits the giant down the street! :-)

Lisa said...

You deserve every thread of that shirt, smaller though it may be! I am so proud of you!

SueAnne said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited for you!! You big loser!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kristina is a loser, Kristina is a loser, na, na, na, na, na, na!

Proud to know the biggest loser!

Jules

PS Way to wear that size L

Kristina said...

Thanks you guys!