Saturday, March 25, 2006

Thanks for the welcome

Hello my name is Randy and I have been doing prism since October. I have lost 40 pounds, most of which came off in the first 10 weeks. I have come to appreciate healthy food, and working out at the YMCA, and prism meetings. Most nights I am the only man. It is refreshing to be with people that aknowledge that feelings exist, unlike the men I deal with on a daily basis at work. While my weight loss has plateaued I have not given up, and I hope to continue down the road with you all.

4 comments:

SueAnne said...

Welcome Randy! 40 pounds WOW! That is awsome! It is a life long journey...
SueAnne

Paige said...

Welcome Randy! Good job on the 40, and good to hear you're still keeping up with it despite the plateau!

Chickadeeva said...

Hi Randy!

There is lots of support here. I think it shows a lot of intelligence to bring the emotions into account when it comes to food.

You have a new lifestyle you are developing, so don't let your temporary plateau rob you from confidence!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Randy, each week at the meeting, I always am impacted the most by what you share. I love your honesty and your humor. I want to see your dreams realized when it comes to your health. Have you set goal? Have you broken the goals down into (pardon the pun) bite size pieces?

All the best to you,
Jules