Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I cheated...


Okay, Kristina had her pie, Tina her cookies, Lisa her Swedish Fish, SueAnne her retreat sugar...I stepped on the scale. I know I wasn't supposed to, but I had to. I have been Curious George over here, people! Well, the number was smaller. Not quite as dramatic as Miss 34.6 woman, but lower none the less! I am down another 4.4 pounds! I am just .6 away from a total 20 lbs. lost (since 1-6-06)! And 36.4 lbs. since I began this journey from my highest weight. Whoopee! I am widening the gap between me and that dreaded 200. I am soon to be "no where near 200 lbs." Which will be a happy thing. I already feel released from that label, but the numbers shrinking is my assurance. I am just 11 pounds away from breaking the obesity barrier! That is my next big goal. It might take me 5 or 7 weeks to do, but I am doing it, girls, I am doing it. As sure as time is marching on, so am I!

Love you all!
Jules

6 comments:

SueAnne said...

You crack me up! Kudos! I am skipping my weekly weigh in tonight. The bloated feeling is finally going away, but it is my period week too:) I will just be truent.

p.s. If any of you talk to Kimiko, ask her about her future career as an Olympic high jumper and the "critter" that was in our cabin at Women's Retreat!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Jules, or should I say, 'George?' I can't say that I blame you. It's really tough having to wait for the end of those six week phases. I remember. Anyhow, good for you! You most certainly are putting a gap between you and the 200's! And look at how close you are to breaking that significant barrier. I can't wait for my turn too. Actually, it'll be a HUGE deal for me just to break the 200 pound barrier. I've got 20.6 pounds for that.
I'm proud of you Jules. You're doing so well, and being so faithful. Keep it up!


Kristina

bodiski said...

I don't know what the theory is behind not being able to weigh yourself on the Prism program. As for me, I need that gratification. It's like a pat on the back when I get on the scale in the morning and see even a few ounces lower that the day before.

I just want you to know how proud I am of you. You are doing soooooo great.
Yommy :o)

Lisa said...

CONGRATS! If you have to cheat, that's probably the best way you could have done it!

Pink Slippers said...

Cheater! Congrats on the great numbers and on how close you are to your goal!

Debbie said...

Oh Jules, that is so great! Way to go girl. Keep it up. You inspire me.
Deb