Thursday, March 09, 2006

I have witnessed a miracle!


I have seen it...No, not the appearance of the Blessed Mother on my wonder bread, not the regrowth of Jeff Woodward's hair, not even the clean bedrooms of my children...I have seen the unmistakably "narrower" Kristina! She came over yesterday, an amazing 30.6 lbs. lighter, and swept me off my feet. Literally. Crushing ribs 3 and 4 in the process. For a brief moment, I was no longer earth bound, she just lugged me right off of the planet's surface, ladies!

It was so great to see her glowing and excited and full of expectation and hope! She really looked terrific and she had the best time trying on clothes that I have just recently shrunk out of. She looked adorable. She made me scared, frightened even, because she is going to pass me up, I think she is going to be thin and beautiful and I will still be frumping away! Oh well, so be it. (I am just kidding, of course.) She just may sweep the awards at the Spring Hurrah....Figures.

Congrats to Krissy G!
She wants us all to see
The more water she drinks
The more she pees

And the more she flushes
The pounds fall away
Until her husband just gushes
With pride as he says

Oh, Babe
What a Babe
She's my Babe
Oh, Babe

(Okay, Willem is a little more articulate than that...just keeping it family friendly, ya all.)

Signing Off
Miracle Witnesser
Former Owner of Baggy Butt Jeans
Jules

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Julie,
You are so very creative and encouraging!!! Thankyou for your praise. I can wait to see you Saturday night for our date. If you think I looked good in sweats, just you wait girlie. I'm dressing up for you, oh gorgeous one. You couldn't be frumpy any more even if you tried. You look great too.
Love you,

Kristina

Bickler3 said...

You two are too much !!

Pink Slippers said...

Anyone call the vatican? Looking forward to seeing the new Kristina! Way to go girl!