Saturday, March 11, 2006

How the weekend is going...

Ok, well things are not too bad so far. I am a bit sad and frustrated with my hubby...and it makes me want to eat. Thankfully I am going dancing tonight...so I will burn a bunch of calories and workout my frustration and sadness.

Breakfast: 1 egg and 3 pcs facon
Snack: bowl of cereal, small piece of bread
Lunch: facon and lettuce sandwich, I had no tomato, what a bummer
Dinner: steak, potatoes, peas, carrots
Snack: popcorn and a oj
Lots of water. Not bad...now just to get through tomorrow! PS I had 3 roasted marshmallows too, still not going off program! I did it for TODAY! YAY!

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Sorry about the hubby dilema. Sometimes I think they need a spanking.

Way to go on your eating! Looking forward to spending some time with you today!

Jules