Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm like a fast moving locomotive... there's no stopping me!!

You guys, for the whole week I've lost just about another four pounds! I'm up to 32 pounds exactly! I've not been at this weight for SIX YEARS. Six whole years. I was so happy on the way home from Curves this morning that I cried a little bit. And I thought to myself, if I can make it this far, what's stopping me from going for the whole enchilada? Nothing, absolutely NOTHING!
And I did something else this week. Something that I am rather proud of. I worked out a solid six times. : ) I know, it is a bit much. But I am so stinking determined to get this fat off of my body. Let me tell ya, this summer I am going to wear shorts. Probably every day. Despite those nagging spider veins. In the past I've been too embarrassed to wear them any where other than my own yard. Well, not any more baby. Not any more!
Here's my stats:
Day 61: 1,450 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout
Day 62: 1,334 calories, 7 glasses of water, workout
Day 63: 1,628 calories, 7 glasses of water, workout

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Choo-Choo....watch out girls, here she comes! I can't even imagine how far down the track you will be by the Spring Hurrah!


Jules