Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Still on program today but....


Ok, I am still on program but here is my day:
Breakfast: english muffin w/ no sugar jelly and a banana
Lunch: big salad w/ couscous
Dinner: bean soup, salad, strudel, cookies (a few too many)

Here's the deal, we went to a party tonight and I baked cookies for it (and brought the soup that was completely core) but I grew week from the cookies. I think they were like cryptonite. So, I ate too many of them, however, I also did a kick *blank* workout this morning and really worked HARD, and I did not go over my flex points for the week, actually I still have some left. (wow was that a run on sentence or what?) So, I am giving myself a few emotional blows for eating them, while still trying to remember I can eat them and stay on program. Oh well...the rest are out of here tomorrow, so I won't have to fight that temptation. So, I plan to workout hard in martial arts tomorrow. I am still haning in there, but I usually like a few more points hanging around for the weekend. But I won't give up posting here so I can keep accountable.
Night all!
Tina

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Tina, you are amazing! You can do this, babe. Your plan allows for cookie monsters, once in a while, so keep doing what you are doing and posting here and those pants will keep getting looser and looser!

I believe in you.

Jules