Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My totals and a saddness to report...


I need to post up some totals for you guys. It has been awhile! Also, I wanted to let you all know that one of our members, Kimi, has had a life altering event effect her this week. Her mother suffered a stroke. Please keep Kimi in your prayers and her mother, as well. The left side has been majorly effected. She is a seamstress and is self-employed. Obviously, this will devastate her business and her income.

Here are my totals:
Day 67: 1259 calories, 9 glasses of water
Day 68: 1204 calories, 9 glasses of water, exercised
Day 69: 1134 calories, 8 glasses of water, exercised
Day 70: 1088 calories, 8 glasses of water, exercised
Day 71: 1195 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 72: 1180 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 73: 1201 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 74: 1164 calories, 10 glasses of water, exercised
Day 75: 1056 calories, 8 glasses of water, exercised
Day 76: today in progress...but I did work out! I am averaging 4 workouts a week. I am so happy about that. It is not a rarity anymore, but part of a routine. I never thought exercise would just be another part of my life, something I do regularly. What a change that has been for my brain to wrap around. I am so thankful to my husband for freeing me up to work out so much. I get out much more than he does. He is so generous. Thanks, Blake. He loves to support me in these practical ways.

Have a great day!
Jules

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Jules,
You have been so faithful with your diet. I am so proud of you! And averaging four work outs a week, that is AWESOME!! You are well on your way to your goal and I can't wait to see you and I both when we get there. Combined, we'll have lost the weight of one larger person... simply amazing when you think of it that way.

As for Kimiko, she seems to holding up pretty well considering the circumstances. I saw her for a while yesterday. Her mom lives like half a mile away from me. She did ask that we keep in contact with her, to help support her.

Kristina