Saturday, March 18, 2006

I feel like celebrating!

I am officially into the teens today! (Just by the skin of my teeth). I am down another .8 putting me at 219.8. I know it's still a very big number, but when you start off in the 250's, and when you get to see the scale get down into these lower numbers, it really does something to you pscychologically. I'm exactly at a 35 pound loss. I'm so happy! I celebrated and bought myself three much needed new bras. Sorry Randy, I know you don't want to hear about these sorts of things, it's a girl thing. But I feel much more attractive when I wear things that fit properly. Anyhow, I hope the rest of you are having a great weekend!

7 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Terrific! You rock! You have come so far! Now you will be out of the 200's in no time flat!

Jules

Bickler3 said...

Keep it up and you'll have to be stuffin those new bra's!!!

Coreen said...

Congratulations! That is a big drop :) Keep up the great work!

Coreen

Coreen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chickadeeva said...

Wow Kris!

I've been boasting about you to my friends! I think you rock and you are a true inspiration for me!

Paige said...

That ROCKS Kristina!! So wonderful! :) I'm proud of you, and you really and truly are an inspiration!

Kristina said...

You guys really encouraged me! Thanks!

Kristina