Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New Weight Loss tickers!



Hey all! I added a new feature to the blog...For all of those who need a new visual on your goals, or just like to have fun in cyberland! Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and you will see my ticker. If you go to this site, you can build your ticker, each one can be different! Get creative! You can then go to the template and add your code under your name. If you don't see your name and want to do this, just add it! I only put names of those who have participated in the butter sidebar, or those who still check in! Debbie are you out there? Anyway...just having fun where I am. BTW, did you notice I have a new weight loss number to boast about? I am down to 192.4. Almost out of the 190's, people! Yippee!

6 comments:

Paige said...

WOW Jules 192!!! That's AWESOME! WHen you first invited me you had just left the 200s, I'm so proud of you! :)

Love the ticker idea, will have to go play when I get home tonight!

SueAnne said...

Julie,
I gave it a try, but my ticker didn't appear. I hope it isn't "hanging out" somewhere. I count myself part of the techno-tard group, so who knows what I actually did!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

I tried a few different times but I can't get my ticker ticking. :(
I put in the information, but I can't transport it properly.

Anyhow, I'm so proud of you! Oh, to be 192. I can't wait until I'm at that weight. I'm just trying to break the 200's.

Keep it up babe! And thanks for being such a tremendous sorce of encouragement!

Love you, Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

I can't see your ticker, Kristina. I will help you guys out, if I can figure it out. LOL

Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...

Make sure you copy the html code. Also, if you are having trouble, just email me your style choices and I will work my magic!

Jules

Lisa said...

I LOVE the tickers, but since the drivers license post I've been doing what I can not to lie about my weight. So mine is done on a "lost/left to lose" basis.

I'm 5'10" so most of the time I don't worry too much about my numbers being high, but I will never hit (nor would it be healthy for me to hit) some of the goals.

135?! I'd be Kate Moss. Minus that pesky coke habit! :)