Friday, March 03, 2006

I know it's only Costco, but what the hay?!

I know you guys are probably laughing at me for posting another picture of myself... but I just felt so cute today in my new denim skirt. : ) Earlier, I had thought to myself; ' Now, I know it's not Sunday, and I'm only taking the boys to Costco, but why don't ya throw on your new skirt?' It felt so wonderful to get beautified for something as simple as getting some groceries. I'm just feeling, well... pretty. For the first time in a long time. I'm noticing that I am far more confident than I was just two short months ago.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

You ARE beautiful - don't ever forget it!

Kristina said...

Thank you Lisa. : )

Coreen said...

Hey you do look HOT even if you were wearing something different. Everyone around you needed to see how hot you look and how hard you've worked at it the last 2 months to get there.

Coreen

Chickadeeva said...

You know me, Kris. I don't wait for an event to gussy up. Every day is a dress party!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I love you self confidence, Kristina! That alone will carry you so, so far!

Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...

Excuse me...but are those white tights???? Just checking.

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

Lookeeng good! Love the skirt, and hey, I wear skirts all the time! Go for it girl, what are ya waiting for??!! I am so proud of you!