Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Home sick today,girls.


Hey crew, I am home with the icky flu today. Blake had to stay home from work just to cover for all my many duties around here. I couldn't even get out of bed and "fake it". Asking for prayers from ya all. I got the same crud the other three family members got after Disneyland. No fun. No fair. I was supposed to work out today. The way my plan works, I have to work out 5 days a week to earn more eating calories each day. The only problem is that life can be unpredictable, like this, and you can have all the intentions of working out 5 times, but then something comes up. I have been using more calories each day to cover my 5 day work out, but I have only worked out 4 days so far...I am sure I won't be able to work out tomorrow. Woe is me....Here are my stats, then I am going back to bed:

Day 50: 1482 calories, 13 glasses of water, exercised
Day 51: 1449 calories, 11 glasses of water, exercised
Day 52: 1313 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 53: 1451 calories, 14 glasses of water, exercised
Day 54: 1488 calories, 11 glasses of water, exercised

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm so sorry that you've got the flu! That just sucks.
And you know what, you've earned those extra calories... you've had four workouts already girl! There is grace, ya know?
I'm so proud of you Jules, you're working so hard to attain your goals. You just make me smile. : ) : ) : )

Kristina

Paige said...

Sorry you're sick- I hope you feel better SOON!!

Just make sure as soon as you feel up to it, get back on track!

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. :(

On the bright side, it's almost impossible not to lose weight when you're sick (I know, I'm stretching).

Feel better soon!