Thursday, March 23, 2006

Kissing another 1.2 pounds away!

First of all, yes, those are MY lips. : ) You can't say that I don't have a sense of humor. Anyhow, you guys, I've lost another 1.2 for the week. I am simply amazed. It's like the weight is literally falling off of me. I'm up to 37.6! Perhaps it has something to do with my drinking SOOOO much water yesterday. I don't know, I don't care, I'm just happy to see those numbers getting smaller. I'm so very encouraged. Yesterday, as I looked over some photos of myself from last year, was very eye opening for me. We have a way of fooling ourselves into thinking that we don't really look that bad. We all seem to live in denial of something at some point in our lives. For me, it clearly was my obesity. Well, I'm working on that nasty O-word. I'm more like, working OVER that nasty O-word.
Here's the last couple of days:
Day 72: 1,513 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Dat 73: 1,326 calories, 14 glasses of water

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Beautiful, lucious lip girl...I don't even know what to so with you anymore...You know when you see pictures of people on a certain weight loss program (the before and after shots) down at the very bottom is this phrase:

*Results not typical.

I feel like that should be your new call sign....Mrs. Results Not Typical

You are amazing! Good for you! I love you!

Jules

Kristina said...

Thanks Jules, I just had to laugh out loud when I read your comment. : )

SueAnne said...

Kristina,
I love reading about the roll that you are on! Keep it up! Can't wait to meet you in May and I love the before pictures for those of us who haven't met you before. Way to go!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Thanks SueAnne! I'm looking forward to meeting you in May too. Isn't down to like 59 days or something?
Anyhow, I appreciate your input. : )

Kristina

Paige said...

You guys are making me so jealous talking about meeting in May!!!

Anyway, Kristina, way to go. You're really rocking, and I'm really proud of you. The pounds may feel like they're falling off, but that's only a result of your discipline and hard work. Awesome job!!