Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm back!


So I have been hiding out because I've been sick and I haven't been doing so great but I'm motivated again and I'm back on! I weighed in today and I'm down 10.2 pounds total taking me below the 200 mark :) This makes me so happy! I had a bad weekend. I had a few drinks which count as 2 fats each (BAD) I also ate out and I was so hungry that I didn't make great decisions. I have less then 15 weeks left before we leave for Cabo so I need to pick myself back up and get moving. I've been working out more and getting more water in.

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Corrie, so good to hear from you, chick. Sorry you were so sick. Glad you are losing! Way to go! I hope you don't mind, but you posted like 5 posts that were identical but the photos...I just deleted the extras. I hope I picked the one you liked the photo of. If not, my appoligies.

I will be waiting to see your next post. I know you will have a great week and you will be so happy with youself come your trip!

Doesn't it feel great to break the 200's??? I feel so light. I am now at 194.6. My goal is 140. I am on my way, girl, on my way!

Stay away from those lousy drinks...they aren't worth the fat points.

Jules

Kristina said...

Coreen,
I was happy to see you post something. : )
I'm so happy for you that you broke the 200's! That is a big deal, I can't wait for my turn. I've got another 20 pounds to make it just that far.
Anyhow, when are you going on your trip? How fun will that be?!
Glad to see you back,
Kristina

Coreen said...

OOPS! Thanks for deleting those. It said that there was something wrong with my post so I tried again, again, and again. I didn't realize it posted all of them. :) Thank you again. You know me so well because this is the one I wanted.

Congrats on you breaking the 200 mark :)

Kristina-you will be there in no time. I will send the under 200 vibes your way so it comes quick. We leave for Cabo on June 21st. I will be HOT by then.