Friday, March 10, 2006

I didn't do it!


I resisted the urge to weigh! I was at the Y, that is where I do my weigh ins because they have a great scale, and I resisted. In my program, I am supposed to only weigh at the end of a phase. That means, I can't weigh in until April. This is a hard rule for me, but I know it makes sense. I just want to update my butter sticks so badly!

On another note, I tried on two pairs of pants that I wore when I was at my lowest weight, and I could button them and zip them! I am closer to actually being able to breathe in one pair than the other, but I am greatly encouraged. I didn't really think I could even button them. Yippee! I am changing, girls, just melting away!

4 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

WOO HOO! That really took some will power baby! You will be so glad when you get to your correct time and weigh in and have a huge success to look at!

Bickler3 said...

Yeah Julie!! It's almost as hard to resist weighing, as it is to resist chocolate....

Paige said...

Wow, not weighing takes self-discipline, which I am convinced the more we practice it in one area of our lives, the better we become at it!

More importantly, that's AWESOME about the pants! So fun!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks, everyone. I am addicted to your good words.

Jules