Thursday, March 16, 2006

In Sympathy...


Dearest ladies, I thought I would bring to your attention a sadness that has effected one of our sweet members (and me as well). Jodie's(Queenlivalot) youngest brother, Kelly Aikins, died yesterday, he would have been 45 in May. Kelly had struggled with alcoholism for years and it just took a huge toll on his pancreas and other organs. He is the father of 3 daughters, A.J., Nicole and Julieanna and 1 son, James. Two of his children live in Brazil with their mother. Kelly was in Brazil at the time of his death and will be buried there. We are having a family memorial for him here in early April. Please uphold Jodie, her mother Janice, Kelly's father Jim, and the rest of the family up in prayer. Kelly is survived by three siblings: Jodie, Rick Ivie of Oregon, and Kim Smith of Alaska.

Love to all of you. Hold your families dear today.

Jules

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Jodie,

You, your family and friends are all in my prayers. May you be comforted by those who love you, may you be able to comfort those you love, and may God hold all of you close in this difficult time.

Lisa

Mom2the6Rs said...

Love you, Yommy. You are so special to me. I don't like it when you are hurting and when those you love are hurting. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

Jodie and Family,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my prayers and thoughts, as well as the entire family.
Tina

Kristina said...

Jodie,
I'm so very sorry about the loss of your brother. Words are not enough. May God comfort you as only He can.

Love, Kristina