Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I have had a CRAZY Christmas with non stop company for the past three weeks. I love the company, but hate all the goodies that come with it. I have NOT been faithful over this Christmas. I had a food detox in my house on Saturday. I needed any and all bad foods out of my house. I am starting over again with a fresh start. Jules just showed a cute pic of her and her hubby and I too would love a moment like that with my husband.
I did get myself into some Christmas photos and HATED looking at them, but it has me all the more motivated to have them as my BEFORE pics. Next Christmas I will be in alot more photos and be proud to be in them.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Tracy

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Tracy, seeing this post reminded me of how I felt LAST Christmas, and it has motivated me to keep on truckin'. My journey is not yet complete.
And girlfriend, you WILL have before and after pictures before you know it.

Kristina

SueAnne said...

Having these yearly check ins is great. Puts things into perspective, especially since the scale can fluctuate week to week or day to day. Where do you want to be this time next year? Since last year, I have lost 29 pounds. I got on the scale this morning and officially have gained back ten of that. But Jules is right. This is a new year! A raise my water glass to you and hear is to another year of healthy living!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Tracy, I know you have it in you, girl. You are an overcomer!


Love, Jules