Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Weight Loss Support Group at my Home!


Hello, ladies...I am starting a new weight loss support group at my home on Sunday, January 21st at 3:00. Each Sunday afternoon, we will focus on the Prism weight loss plan, but it is open to anyone in any program who needs a place to vent and share and seek encouragement. I am excited for this new phase of my journey and I can't wait to fill my home with hopeful, smart, teachable women(and men) who are ready to take control of their health and well being. Send me an email, call me or post here if you are interested or know of someone who is.

See you next Sunday!
Jules

7 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You go girl!

SueAnne said...

I want to come!- too far though:(
SueAnne

Lisa said...

I'm with SueAnne - I want to come but it's REALLY too far. :(

Good luck, though!

Kristina said...

Jules, this is a great idea. I could probably make it half of the time. Lately, I've been cleaning the office on Sunday afternoons.

kimiko said...

What a great idea Julie! You are so creative and inspiring. One of the things I like about you most is the fact that you always put feet to your dreams and ideas. You are not one to sit still and say " wouldn't be great if...". I hope you get plenty of ladies in your area that you will be able to work with.
Smiles,
Kimiko

Chickadeeva said...

I'm with Kimiko. You really accomplish your ideas. I know you have a zillion others that aren't manifest yet - but you always amaze me with how MUCH YOU DO!

Kimberly B. said...

I would love to see you on Sundays Julie. You can count me in so far.