Wednesday, January 17, 2007

An Icy Wednesday in the Minivan


I woke up to ice covered roads and sidewalks. The boys and I walked to Starbucks (about a mile round trip). They are so much fun to be with. After Honey got home I walked around the neighborhood for 30 minutes for a total of 45 minutes.

I read my Bible and prayed this morning.

I drank 6 glasses of water (with 3 more to go before bedtime).

I ate in control and in moderation. The pizza above is from Schwan's. I just discovered them tonight when the Schwan's man came to the door. It was so good and only 240 cal with 4 g fat and 5 g fiber. It tasted better than any ones I have bought in the grocery store and it cooked in 3 minutes in the microwave on one of those gray papers. I had 31 points today including 4 for that pizza.

Until tomorrow.
Amy

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good day, Amy...proud of you!

Jules

Paige said...

Pizza for only four points! That's AWESOME news! :)
GOod for you for managing to still exercise even in the cold and ice, that's dedication!

Kristina said...

Very good day Amy. : ) I'm with Paige, pizza for only 4 points?!