Saturday, January 27, 2007

I May Be In Finally!!!

Hi all--

I had a hard time getting in. Julie, I think that I may have finally done it. I had to sign-up with a brand new account. Weird.

Anyway, I guess that I should start with introducing myself. My name is Robin Peterson. I'm 37, live on Camano Island, Washington. I've been married to a wonderful man named Eddie for 14 1/2 years and we have 1 (just as wonderful) son named Justin who will be 11 in March. I work from home for a company where I enter Cultural events for the Seattle area for Hotel Concierges. And I've been doing my pre-reqs for nursing while on a waiting list that at the time I signed up was expected to be 2 1/2 years...and it's been 2 years and I'm finally off the list and into the program itself (Spring quarter).

I've always struggled with my weight (well, since I've been married). I did the Prism program when my son was 2 and was very successful and lost to within 20 lbs of my goal before all broke loose and I lost my focus. Now I've decided, as much as I didn't think that I could do it again because it would be just too hard, that it was the best program for me. I rededicated myself to it November 2, 2006 and am so glad that I did. I feel so good and have so much energy.

This group looks like a wonderful group of "sisters" and I'm excited to become a part of it. Thank you Julie for doing this :0)

5 comments:

kimiko said...

Welcome Robin! May you have great success with your goals.
Smiles,
Kimiko

Kimberly B. said...

Welcome Robin, Glad you can join us. I started Prism 6 days ago and I love it. I have few struggles but I don't give up. Hope you have much success. Can't wait to hear more from you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice welcome.

Kimberly, I've finally realized that I have to make it a lifestyle change.

SueAnne said...

Welcome Robin!
SueAnne

Lisa said...

Hi Robin! I'm so thrilled that you are here and I can't wait to get to know you better!

Lisa