Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Battle won

I won my battle with myself yesterday and I have to say that I am very proud. Right now I know it is important for me to set daily, attainable goals. My "daily battles". I know that as I continue to win my "daily battles" I will eventually win the war against obesity in my life. Yesterday I took over 13000 steps with my pedometer.
I drank 72 ounce of water. A little lower than usual but heading in the right direction.
I stayed with my calorie limit ( 1300)
I journaled.

My goals for today is to drink 120 ounces of water
Do aerobics
Take at least 5000 additional steps with my Pedometer
Not to over eat at my husbands birthday dinner.

Have a great day everyone!
Smiles,
Kimiko

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Woohooo!

Way to go girl!

One at a time!

Kristina said...

Good job Kimi!

Paige said...

Awesome job Kimiko!! You've got it exactly right- one day at a time. One small goal at a time.

Chickadeeva said...

I am eager to hear how the day is going...

Kimberly B. said...

Keep up the small goals. This also works for me.