Sunday, January 07, 2007

Report from the Minivan

I appreciate you all reading my ramblings. These posts help keep me accountable to someone about what I am doing daily.
1. I woke up just in time to get everyone ready for church today. SS was great and worship was even better. The first Sunday of the month is communion which is just so special to be reminded of Christ's love, there is no Children's church so I spend a good deal of the time whispering, SHHHHHH.
2. I ate in control and in moderation but I did eat some cookies. I didn't overeat on them though and it is "that time of the month" and I just wanted some sweets.
3. I drank 9 glasses of water. YEA
4. I took the boys for a hike through the park today I think it is about 1.5 miles. Yesterday I went to the Y and rode the elliptical for 20 minutes, did the leg machines, and walked 12 minutes.

Until tomorrow.
Amy

1 comment:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Love you Amy, keep letting us know your daily progress. It has become a part of my day now! You honestly help reinspire me to pick up journalling again.

Jules