Monday, January 01, 2007

Our Christmas cracker crowns

Here I am with my honey on Christmas eve, sporting our fancy crowns. I don't have ANY pictures of me from last Christmas. The couple that were taken, I deleted because I felt so huge and unattractive. I have the imfamous photo of me and my mom on Thanksgiving, but I've already posted that one several times. Anyhow, I'm feeling pretty again, and not depressed now that my horomones are leveling out. Ain't it grand to be a woman? Actually, I'd rather be a woman over a man any day. Happy New Year!! Thanks for the encouragment ladies... and Elicia, I did appreciate the phone call. : )

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You are so gorgeous! Way to go you silly crackers!

Kristina said...

And you are very generous with your compliments my friend! I love you. : )

SueAnne said...

You look beautiful my friend. And I love the necklace. Remember the one at Macy's that didn't fit? You are a long way from that baby!
SueAnne

Glitzyguru said...

You're looking so great! I'm thinking I might start a group up in NYC when I get back, I think the support would be good.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hey cutie...I love you so. You are my hero...the wind beneath my wings...and other mushy song lyrics.

Love,
Jules