Monday, January 15, 2007

I only wish Kristina were beside me at the Y

This new year committment to exercise is a family thing at my house. On Monday and Wednesday afternoons, our Y has a Kid's Fitness Class which my boys are taking. It is included with our membership. I am so glad to get to instill the improtance of exercise in them at a young age. My mother did the same for me and that is why it is so easy to get back into it so quickly. I love to exercise and love the endorphins it creates.

Tonight while the twins were at class and Toddler was in ChildWatch, I exercised on the Precor for 40 minutes and burned 316 calories. Yea.

I got up this morning and had time with the Lord. I am reading through the gospel of Luke. There are parts of it I have never studied.

I ate in control and did not overeat. I ate 24 points. (I am not going to WW meetings but it is how I know how to count calories and know I stay in the right range.)

I think that is all for now. Until tomorrow.
Amy

6 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Woooohoooo!

Bickler3 said...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KRISTINA?????????

Paige said...

Good for you!! :)

Kristina said...

Amy, you rock! And believe me, I wish that we did live closer so we could go to the Y together. I am loving it so much so far.
You inspire me girl, in several ways. : )I'm proud of you!

kimiko said...

Amy,
Doesn't it feel so good when you make positive choices with all the different areas of your day. I really like the idea of exercising as a family. Obesity these days isn't just limited to adults anymore. It is good that your children are learning healthy habits now before they develop bad ones. Good job!

SueAnne said...

You are sticking to your activity commitment Amy. Way to go!