Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ups and Downs

Down: I only exercised three days this week, not the four I hoped for.

Up: I did not eat the Moose Munch. This is huge for me.

Down: Horrible news about my Grandma, who I'm very close to. Horrible as in brain-tumor-no-more-than-six-months news. I'm devastated.

Up: I stayed on the Exchange. Every day. Even with pizza.

Down: Went over my calories almost every day.

Up: But not by more than 50 calories, and I'm not sure why, and can't sweat it right now.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Guess what, I'm not sweating it either. You shouldn't.

Mourn.

Take care of what is essential.

Love and be good to yourself (not bad to yourself).

Get as full on as you feel you can.
Our prayers are with you during your UPS and your DOWNS.

Kristina said...

I'm so sorry about you grandma Paige.
You just take of yourself. One day at a time. We're with you.

Amy Witt said...

Can you feel me hugging you from afar? I am praying for you and your family.

Take care of you!! You are worth it.

Know you are loved UP and DOWN and ALL AROUND.

Tracy said...

I am so sorry about your Grandma. My prayers are with you and your family.