Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Measurements...


Hey, ladies. I measured myself on Saturday and I have more good news to share. I am down a total of 54 inches! That is 4 and a half feet of Julie that no longer exists! Here are my accomplishments in each area:

Waistline: Down to 32 inches! That is a loss of 13 inches!

Bust: Down to 37.5 inches. That is a loss of 8.5 inches.

Abs: Down to 38 inches. That is a loss of 6.5 inches.

Hips: Down to 41 inches. That is a loss of 11 inches!

Thighs: Lost a total of 11 inches!

Arms: Lost a total of 4 inches.

Dress size: From a 20/22 to an 8/10

5 comments:

Kimberly B. said...

Julie that is Awesome. I am so proud of you. I hope that in one year I will be there too. You are trully my inspiration. I Love You. Thank you for all you do and all that you are. You are an awesome friend. I'm glad your on my side. Way To Go Girl!!!

Chickadeeva said...

WooooHoooo!

Kimberly - YOU CAN GET THERE TOO!

Jules, you are so amazing and I love ya! Here's to less of you and more of HIM :-)

Kristina said...

Less is defintely more! I'm so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

WhooooHoooo!!! Wow Jules!!! Congratulations!! Very inspiring!! I hope to do my measurements by this weekend. I start Phase 3 tomorrow.

Paige said...

WOW Julie that's awesome!!! Very impressive.