Thursday, January 04, 2007

The details of our New Year's Revolution event

We are meeting at 11:30 a.m. on January the 20th at the Northgate Mall Red Robin. I think it is safe to say that this will probably be where we will always meet, as it is a pretty good central location. Anyhow, it will be a time of food,(healthy naturally), fellowship, and fun. And of course a bit of shopping. For those of us that have stayed the same, or perhaps gained a few pounds, we could never have enough accessories... right? I hope most of you can make it, we've really had a wonderful time in the prior two events.

6 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Should we do trophies this time??? Who is coming?? Let's take a survey...

Kristina
Julie
Elicia
SueAnne
Kimiko
Yommy
Jenny
Tina
Sundee
Mandi
Coreen
Kristin
Kimberly
Debbie

Please check in with me, ladies.
Jules

Chickadeeva said...

I don't know about trophies. I wonder if there is something else we can do/exchange that will be helpful towards greater health.

Although, for all the hard work, a trophy is nice...

Amy Witt said...

:(

Lisa said...

I didn't make my goal this time (not even close) so I guess I'm looking to the Spring Fling...

Have a great time, ladies.

*sniffle*

Kristina said...

How about a key chain? Does that sound lame? I don't feel like we need to do anything this time really... everyone but you Jules I think has gained some.

Lisa,
I'll be counting the days to see ya at the Spring Hurrah.

Chickadeeva said...

Yeah, maybe instead of getting rewards that we don't feel we've earned, we can come ready to share ways we redeemed ourselves.