Thursday, January 25, 2007

I have two sick bubbas at home this week

I made it to the Y Monday and Wednesday, but didn't kill myself with cardio. I'm worn out from taking care of my sick ones. I did on both days 15 minutes of the elliptical machine and about 40 minutes of weight training. So at least I'm still going. : ) I'm recognizing that I need to take care of myself, and not get over exerted. What a change from a year ago... if I was taking care of sick kids, that would be more than enough of an excuse NOT to get my butt to the gym to excercise.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Ha!

You are so smart. Be good to you. If you can't work out - how about doing some abs on the floor with your baby on your knees (point away from face if nauseous)

xoxo

Amy Witt said...

Oh honey, I can so empathize. When little ones are sick it wears me out caring for them. You are so good to care for yourself. Back to the ole stairs for a few days. Our Y is open 'till 10 and Honey has let me go after bedtime for kiddos. Praying for quick healing!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Miss you...hope your Bubbas feel better. My life is upside down now. Pray for me and I will pray for you.

Jules

Kimberly B. said...

I hope that your babies feel better soon. I had to pick up my son from school sick today. Isn't it terrible when they get sick. It is good also that you are not exerting yourself to much. Take care and evrything will fall into it's right place.