Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Texas Revolution: Calling All Minivans!

Okay, Amy (and anyone else who is interested but considerably farther away), the New Year's Revolution is coming up in 10 short days...would you like to get together and do something as the official Texas chapter? I'm up for about anything - lunch (your kids are welcome of course) somewhere in Collin County, meeting to work out together at the Y (my membership isn't just limited to my home facility), or perhaps a celebratory cup of coffee so we can brag on eachother and share remarks like "Wow Jules looks great - I don't know how she managed to come out so skinny after the holidays but I wish I knew her secret."

If you're interested, let me know. I'd really like to meet you since I feel like I "know" you somewhat already!

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

I hope Amy can meet you, Lisa. You two need to do some recruiting in your area!

Jules

kimiko said...

What a great idea Lisa. Wouldn't it be great if a whole new chapter of our little gathering did get started in Texas? It's time to recruit!
Smiles,
Kimiko

Kristina said...

What a terrific idea! I hope you two can get together. : )

Amy Witt said...

I am there!!!!!!!! I love your ideas and am up for whichever. On the weekend, Honey could watch the kiddos for a quick get away. email me at amywitt1 at sbcglobal dot net. I am so excited. I am doing some recruiting. How do I let someone know about joining our blog?