Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New workout challenge!


I bought a new workout apparatus at Costco yesterday, a pearly blue gym ball. I have been using it today, not only to stretch and work out a bit (still learning), but to sit on while listening to my kids read or reading to them. It totally helps my spine stay in alignment. It feels great to have a "workout" plan for home. I usually see working out as a YMCA thing. Something I do away from home. Another way to transform and reinvent my life.

Upward and Onward!
Jules

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I use my workout ball to do stretches, stomach crunches, leg lifts, etc. I love it.

Kimberly B. said...

Hey there, I started using a ball about four years ago when I had my first back surgery. If you learn how to use it well you could tone up your whole body. My problem is that I always seem to stray from it. Sham on me. Good luck with yours.

Chickadeeva said...

Julie - we should share excercises. I try to get up there for at least 20 min a night.