Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thanks Julie

That really helped boost me today, reading your first blog. I can not believe that it was just over a year ago that you started back on your journey. You have made great success and I know that loosing the weight is only half the problem. The other is keeping it off sensibly. With your support and the support from the bloggers, I know that I can do this. I have decided that every time I am hungry or craving something from the wrong department I will sit down and blog. This will be possible because the only time that I crave something that I should not have, I am at home bored. I am finding things around the house that I should have done a long time ago to keep me busy and occupied. Wish me luck and hope.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Kim, it's so wonderful to hear how inspired you sound. Of course we will all be here to cheer you on!

I can't wait to hear of all of your successes!

Love,
Lisa

Chickadeeva said...

Hi Kim - You sound like you have what you need - and if you really are going to blog when you're hungry, then you can also bring a glass o water to the computer - that water drinking is SOOOOO GOOD FOR YA!

We look forward to hearing more of your journey!