Thursday, January 18, 2007

Journal update from Jules


Okay, ladies...I have been pretty faithful at this journaling thing again, which has surprised me, because I took such a long hiatus from it. Here are my recent stats:

1-8 Calories (after lunch...stopped writing after that meal, don't know why, but that memory bank is empty by now) 900, Water: 4

1-9 Calories: 1160, Water: 6, Workout: 18 min. on Elliptical 155 calories burned, plus one hour yoga class....ahhhh

1-10 Calories: 1474, Water: 8, Workout: Balance Ball

1-11 Calories: 1443, Water: 8, Weight: 162.6

1-12 Calories: 1650, Water: 6

1-13 Calories: 1605, Water: 10, Workout: Cleaned house ALL day, Weight: 162.6

1-14 Calories: 1600, Water: 8

1-15 Calories: 1479, Water: 10, Weight: 163.4

1-16 Calories: 1326, Water: ?, Workout: Sledding with children

1-17 Calories: 1500, Water: 6, Workout: 33 min. Elliptical 281 calories burned

Today so far: After breakfast: Water: 4, Calories: 348, and Weight: 162.2!!! I can't seem to break this number! It is laughable!!! Got to do it, though. I need to keep my calories in the 1500 range and I need to workout more consistently.

A couple of other goals I have been meeting for myself:

Making my bed each day
Keeping my bedroom picked up
Putting my makeup on and dressing to shoes (Flylady)
Keeping up with my laundry
Keeping up with the kid's chore charts
Mailing out birthday cards for January (I think I am late on Jenny's)
Making it to the chiropractor on time
Keeping my spending within our outlined bi-weekly budget

Love to all! See you at Red Robin in two days! BTW, Who is coming? Jules

6 comments:

Kristina said...

You know I'm so there. I'm taking my own car this time though, want to spend some time with my sister while we're down there. : )

Kristina said...

BTW, great job on your journaling Jules!

Lisa said...

You know Jules, I realized a long time ago that the more disciplined I was with my diet and exercise, the more disciplined I was with everything else in my life - I kept better track of my finances, my house was consistently cleaner (including closets) and everything was generally in better order.

With all your journalling, I'm sure the rest of your goals will fall into place! :)

Chickadeeva said...

I intend to be there. We're going snoboarding in the am, but you'll see my tired, shining face.

Chickadeeva said...

Oh, and Lisa is right - those things just spill over in good ways like bad planning and structure spills over everywhere.

Pink Slippers said...

I am trying to be there!! Will let you know for sure tomorrow....check your email for an update.
Love,
Tina