Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Two and a half weeks until the New Years Revolution event!

Okay girls, we have just seventeen more days until we all get together again to celebrate. I know that most of us have gained some over the holidays, but I believe it's all of the more reason for us to get together. We need to encourage one another. So if you've already made up your mind that you don't want to go, let me see if I can persuade you to change it! It's a new year, it's a new day. Let's get healthy together!

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

How about doing a mini-challenge during these two and a half weeks?

If you gained weight, show some loss by 2.5 weeks.

If you stopped drinking water, get back into 8 a day before the Revolution.

If you stopped working out - hit the stairs 7 or 8 times before you see us next.

Any takers?

Kristina said...

I'm all about that. I want to lose some of the weight that I've gained over the last few weeks. If I could lose 5 pounds, I'd be happy.

kimiko said...

That is a good way to look at Elicia! I wasn't going to attend because I gained back 8 of the 30 pounds I lost. I am back on track now but I've been a little discouraged since I didn't do as well as I originally wanted to last year. Would you please repost the date, place and the time of the event? Thanks!
Kimiko

Mom2the6Rs said...

January 20th, 11:30 AM, Red Robin, Northgate Mall.