Monday, January 15, 2007

I feel like I've climbed a mountain! I feel AMAZING!!

I was able to do fifty minutes of cardio today guys! I don't think I've done that much in years. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, and then did 25 on the treadmill. I was just going to walk for 15 minutes, but 11 minutes into it, I thought to byself, "lets see if you can run for a bit". I've never been on a treadmill before, so I was a little intimidated, but I went for it. I kicked it up a few notches and I was able to run for 14 minutes! A solid 50 minutes of cardio, and I am feeling super energized. Maybe next time, I can run for fifteen! : )

3 comments:

Amy Witt said...

Ok Olympian, I was going to post about the 40 minutes on the Precor today but now I am a little behind (and trying to get a little behind).I guess when I get 100 pounds off this body, I can go farther.

Kristina said...

Amy, what you've done is so great! Believe me, I am able to physically do so much more than I ever could 75 pounds ago. You just keep on girl.

Paige said...

Sheesh Kristina!! Good for you, I'm SO impressed. Doesn't it feel great when we can surprise ourselves like that?!