Saturday, January 13, 2007

I just can't stop working out!

And just so you know, NO, this is NOT me. : )
We had our orientation with the fitlinxx thingy at the Y, and I'm getting my fitness assesment next Tuesday. That was the soonest they could suedule me in, LOTS of new members this month. Anyhow, after our orientation last night,( which took nearly an hour), I only did twenty minutes on the elliptical, so I made it worth my while. I burned 285 calories baby! And today I did thirty minutes and burned 420 more. Since we've joined, I've already lost 6 1/2 pounds. Eating right certainly helps too! I'm telling you, this year is my year. I AM going to get down to 150 pounds.

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Proud of you...although you are scaring me a bit....when you get a bee in your bonnet, LOOK OUT!

Love, Jules

Kristina said...

I'm kind of scaring myself. : )

It's true about the bee in the bonnet.

Chickadeeva said...

I wish that was my problem...I spent all day yesterday throwing up. Which brought me to 156 lbs. Would be great if it was real weight loss!