Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Like to Walk?

Hi all--

I just wanted to invite you to the Eagle Fest this weekend in Concrete, Wa. My family has belonged to NW Tulip Trekkers for several years now (www.nwtrekkers.org). It is an organized walking group. We have 3 different walks this weekend (5k, 10k--little over 6 miles, 20k). If you go on the website, it will give you the information you need. It is a lot of fun for the family and you will probably be lucky enough to see quite a few eagles on your walk. My family is "manning" a station in the morning (at the Dam/interpretive center) and then will walk in the afternoon. They also have the school set up with many vendoers.

This is the way that our family has traveled. The walks are usually put through very interesting sights.

1 comment:

~Jennifer said...

I wish I was up to doing at least 5K. It's been a while since I was able to walk that much. I'm working on it ,though. It sounds like a lovely way to exercise!