Thursday, January 18, 2007

Something Clicked...

Hey ladies!

I've been waiting until I've shown real change before I've posted anything, cuz nothing I was doing was really that inspiring or life changing...just more water, less indulging of the weaknesses, more movement.

I have been 155.5 for three days in a row now. I am hoping this is a real number and not a water weight or other 'lying' number.

If it is real, then whoooooohoooo! If its not, well...I'll get it back off again.
I would really like to have a body fat test but am not a member of a gym, or the Y.
It would help me to get a realistic idea of what's the best for me.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sat!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

You can soooo count that number as real. You've been there for 3 days now.

Paige said...

That's AWESOME.

Not for nothing, but in my opinion, drinking more water, exercising, indulging less... those things? ARE life-changing, my friend.

Chickadeeva said...

Touche Page, Touche :-)