Thursday, January 04, 2007

From the Minivan

I began this morning with a bed full of boys who had snuck down to our room and into the bed after Honey left for work. I really like to be the first up but not today. I did read my devotional today but did not get my bible reading done.

I ate in moderation and did not eat when I was not hungry.

I drank 9 glasses of water!!! Yea.

I worked out at the gym. Elliptical for 20 minutes and weight circuit for 40 minutes. The fitness guru set me up with a plan on the machines.

No gym tomorrow because there is no childcare but Saturday, I'll be there.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah for you, Amy! That's quite a leap - from 3 minutes to 20 - you go!

Does your Y use the FitLinxx system? If so, you can go to their website and they will chart all your progress and you can see how much you've done!

Chickadeeva said...

Wow - I am not sure I could even DO 20 minutes!

Wayyyyyyyyy to go!

Amy Witt said...

THey do have Fitlinxx. I got set up on the machines last night. I did not know I could access it from home. Thanks Lisa,

I learned that you can slow down on the machine and it is more like walking. I love it because ours have TVs and DVD players hooked up to them and I can watch TV and work out at the same time.

SueAnne said...

Wow Amy! 20 minutes-way to go!
SueAnne

Lisa said...

Amy,

The site is www.fitlinxx.com. It will track what you do from workout to workout (and has a few fun things - like it will tell you how many gummy bears you burned off or how many VW bugs you would have lifted) and will give you your stats on calories, weight, machines, reps, fitlinxx points, etc. It will even tell you your standing among other members of your club, which you can break down by age group, gender, etc.

The system updates each night so it isn't always current, but it's cool.

Kristina said...

Amy, you sooooo ROCK! I'm proud of you! : )

Tracy said...

Great job on the eliptical...that is amazing. Keep up the good work.