Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday in the Minivan

Had Bible Study today, Tomorrow, our homeschool coop begins and I am getting ready to teach and co teach three classes and tomorrow night I have a leadership retreat so I am pretty stressed. I have been tempted to eat over the stress but I am not going to do it.

I started my day with the Lord.
I ate in control and did not overeat nor eat when I was not hungry.
Today is my break day from working out.
I drank 8 glasses of water.

Tomorrow night I will be at a leadership retreat for Community Bible Study. It will be a nice break from the day to day. We are staying in a hotel down the road. They have a gym and I am taking my clothes. I am just praying God will guard me from all the snacks that will be around.
I don't know if I will be able to post from there but I will on Saturday.

Pray for me!! Thanks
AMY

PS Saturday, Lisa and I get to meet for coffee!!!! I am so excited!

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

We are jealous that you get to meet up! Have tons of FUN!