Friday, January 12, 2007

I got some new workout duds too!


I did another 30 minutes of cardio yesterday. 20 on the elliptical, and 10 on the bike. WOW, you use a lot more calories on the elliptical. I only burned 300 total. But hey, that's better than having a bowl full of chips or a white russian! I'm actually burning calories this last week and a half. : )It feels really good too. Getting ready to go to the Y with the family within the next hour. We're getting our orientation with the fitlinx thingy. I'm looking forward to that. As you all know, I am extremely competetive. With this fitlinx, you can not only keep track of your own workouts/accomplishments, but you can compare yourself to other people on the circuit! I hope you all are doing well. Sueanne, hang in there hon! We all have our ups and downs.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I feel so intimidated by your determined stance!

YOU GO GET IT!

Sis Boom Bah!
Kris Teee Nah!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You look like a force to be reckoned with and I reckon I will stay out of your way!!!!!


You look great in red, babe.

Jules

SueAnne said...

You look fantastic! Can't wait to see your skinny behind in person:)
SueAnne