Friday, January 19, 2007

Five days of serious sweating in a row!


sweat
Originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.
This morning I worked out early before my honey left for work. I have a lot going on this morning, so I wanted to get my cardio out of the way for the day. I'm going back tonight to lift weights with my husband. I'm going to try to do five days of cardio a week, and hopefully I'll be able to integrate lifting weights three times a week.
Yesterday I had a kick butt day. I only did the elliptical for fifteen minutes, but I ran for a straight 1.7 miles right after that. I don't think I've ran that far in like 15- 16 years! I burned about 485 calories. This morning I did the elliptical for 16 minutes, and then ran for 1.5 miles. And I am feeling energized! I can't wait for the Spring, I'm going to be in great conditon. And just in time for shorts weather, HA!

1 comment:

Chickadeeva said...

Good NIGHT CHARLIE!

You are amazing! So much so that I think I've changed my idea of thinking I could pace myself with you. I can just strive to be more LIKE you!

You really MORE drive to get this done than I do.

Such an inspiration.