Saturday, January 27, 2007

Plugging right along

Hey everyone,
I'm doing pretty ok. I've been working on upping my activity level with walking. I really haven't been to the gym consistently. However, my husband and I are going start going back to the gym together starting on Monday. We are planning an anniversary trip to Jamaica in December and want to be fit for that. I have been drinking my water and journaling. Nothing really exciting to report, except that I am building better habits and learning to say no when my taste buds are screaming YES! Last week was a very difficult week for me. My only child packed up his belongings, sold his car and went off to Marine boot camp. I was in a serious funk for awhile but things are looking brighter now. Have a good rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

Bickler3 said...

WHAT!?!?!?!?! PHIL!?!?!?WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL US???????

Kristina said...

Oh Kimi, that's got to be tough! Has Phillip been thinking about this for a while?
You hang in there. You know, working out is an awesome stress reliever. : )

Chickadeeva said...

I had NO idea Philip was leaving. Wow.

You have to lose your weight so you can make another fine son (or daughter) to benefit our Earth!