Monday, January 29, 2007

Yesterday

I had a great day yesterday!!

I got my sweet baby fix in the nursery at our church. Although, I had one baby girl that grabbed my hair and pulled me into her (thought she was going to give me one of those opened mouth kisses) and she bit my nose :0) My helper and I were laughing so hard that we were crying. Oh how I miss those days :0)

I walked around our lake twice (3 miles), ate 1028 calories, and drank all my water. I started Phase 3 on Friday and had whole wheat spaghetti for dinner last night. I think that I like my rice better, it seems to be more filling and satisfying to me. My husband did my measurements on Saturday night. At the end of Phase 2, I've lost another 10 1/4 inches. My total inches for the 2 phases is 20 3/4 inches...WoooooWhooooo!!! I'm excited!!

My son was sick last week with the flu virus that's going around also. It starts with a headache and then a VERY high tempurature, and vomit (or not). My poor son didn't have the vomit but you just feel so bad with the little guy is laying on the couch instead of being his normal self and wanting to go outside to play. He's much better now, thank God.

Have a good and successful day everyone!!!

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Robin. So glad you are here! Have a great week!

Jules

Kimberly B. said...

Way to go Robin. I hope you continue to have great success.

kimiko said...

Robin,
Hip hip hooray! Keep up the good work.