Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FIRST DAY GONE, NEXT DAY ON

Well ladies, yesterday I completed my first day of Prism. I think that I did pretty well. I was supposed to stay at 1000-1200 calories. I went over by 87. Total of 1287 calories. But I did drink 9 glasses of water. For the most part the day was EXCELLENT. But when it came time to go to bed, I had a terrible headache behind my ears on my head. I think that it was because of the lack of sugar. I did not realize how much sugar I actually intake everyday. But the GREAT part was that I DID NOT FEEL HUNGRY. I know that today I will stay on track with the calories. With God on my side, I can achieve anything. :)

4 comments:

SueAnne said...

You GO friend!! That first three days of withdrawls is kind of tough, but worth it! Stick to it, we are behind you!
SueAnne

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to figure this blogging thing out. I was hoping to be able to join in on your group. I was in Julie's Prism group with Arlene. She came in last week and said that she was starting her own group. I have to say that I only saw you a few times, but was very sad to here that. You were the only one that I could really relate to because you were close to where I am now. And you were so inspiring in your talking about your new clothes and also how far you'd come. I came with my mom and my best friend to the class. Anyway, you talked about your blogging group and I decided to search for some support and Wow, I found your site :0) I've been trying to post to the Prism site but there's not much action. I'm going to be starting nursing school Spring quarter and want to make sure that I have my support well establish. I want to make this a lifestyle change. Well, I can't figure out how to post like you guys do so hopefully this works :0)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yes you can, girl! WhoHoo for you!

I love you and I believe in you!

Jules

Amy Witt said...

Way to go Kimberly!! What a great step. You keep it up girl;