Thursday, January 04, 2007

Great Day

I have had a great day... I ate good, drank my water and WORKED OUT!! I also weighed at the gym and am happy to report that since my last tickler change I have only gained 1.6 lbs. This is very exciting to me as it has been since late November since I have really tried hard to stay on track. This makes me all the more motivated to getting this weight off and keeping it off. I have had visuals of me in cute outfits....I am going to lose 15 #s by March 1st.

Jules could you please update my tickler?

Tracy

3 comments:

Amy Witt said...

congrats on your great day. Isn't it amazing how wonderful you feel when you take care of yourself!!
Keep up the great work.

Chickadeeva said...

You wrote:
This makes me all the more motivated to getting this weight off and keeping it off. I have had visuals of me in cute outfits....

I am so happy that you are riding the high of success! Your brain is making new pathways and lining them with feel-good chemicals! Enjoy!

I love the 'visual of me in cute outfits' because that means you're literally CREATING A NEW IMAGE OF YOURSELF in your brain - and your brain, when you're not looking - will slowly start to change your body to meet your NEW IMAGE.

I'm so excited for you!
Please let us know about your next workout.

Kristina said...

Yeah for you Tracy! Wow, you hadn't weighed yourself in a long time, I don't know if I could do that. : )

I agree with Elicia, it is so good that you are visualizing in those cute smaller outfits. You are going to make it happen, girl!