Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The force is strong in this one...


starwars3, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

I lifted over 27,000 pounds today! I told you I loved this numbers thing! They keep a running total of your daily workouts at the Y. They show you at the end of your workout how much you've lifted, how many minutes of cardio that you've done, etc... if you remember to sign in your code. This is the first cardio I've done since last week. I did do a solid 30 minutes on the elliptical, 3.26 miles. : ) I've not taken the kiddos to the Y because my younger two were sick, and I got kinda sick too. Anyhow, I'm back and feeling like I could even do another round with my honey tonight.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Keep your sex life private ;-)

Good for you honey - glad to hear you've not gotten totally sick.

LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Good job Kristen. That's a lot. I like numbers too. If that's not incentive to keep going, I don't know what it. That's neat that they keep track of that for you, how inspiring.

I've been doing Curves. I thought I'd better start somewhere. I tell you though, it's addicting. I never thought I'd say that about exercising. I would like to eventually join a gym and love the fact that you can do it with your husband. How great. Enjoy your time together :0)

Kristina said...

Hey Robin, I have nothing but great things to say about Curves. I was a member for two years and loved it!