Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January review

Well this month was a bumpy one for me but I feel like I have my footing now. I had to wean myself once again from eating whatever I wanted. I was quite indulgent during the holiday season. So there were a lot of start overs in the month of January. I shed a couple of the 8 pounds I gained over the holiday season. I hope to take off the remaining six in February. When I make my mid month goal of 3 pounds I will reward myself with a chick flick movie outing. When I make my total month goal for February, I will treat my self to a spa pedicure. I am feeling good right now because I have had a week and half of really good choices and attitudes. I feel like I have somehow passed an invisible barrier that has kept me back in the past. I am looking forward to continued success in my attitude, choices and losses in February. Have a great evening everyone!
P.S. Jules, congrats on being smaller than Blake. Oh what a feeling!
Smiles,
Kimiko

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Hey Kimiko, well done on your good choices. I thought of you tonight as I wondered if you were doing the stones in a jar method?

I love that you're treating yourself with a pedicure! I know I feel pretty and dainty with nicely done toenails.

I tried to call you two days ago, but the number I had was not in service 'at this time'. Please give me a jingle sometime.

SueAnne said...

You keep going friend. Just keep swimmin'....just keep swimmin......

Anonymous said...

Great job at getting yourself back on track in such a short time!!! And, great job on doing something for yourself...great goals. With those in front of my nose, I could keep on trucking :0)

~Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I know about the invisible barrier too. Usually if I can get through three days I'm on my way. It seems to take that for my body to adjust, and after three days the intense cravings for all my favorite comforts decreases.

Bickler3 said...

YEAH Kimi!!! Love ya !