Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My second day a success!

Hi everyone,
I did a great job yesterday. I made it through the day with 1129 calories. HEEHAW. I was not hungry all day. But I was tempted by my children's chocolate fudge ice cream. And I am happy to say that I did not have one single spoonful, HURRAY!!! I did only have 7 glasses of water. I will do better on that today. But I do have one question, why do I feel so tired? I do not seem to have much energy, yesterday or this morning. Hopefully that will perk up as the day goes by. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Hang in there girl, your body is going thru changes. You may feel a bit tired, but drink your water and make sure you're getting enough calories :-)

You'll feel better soon!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Whole grains and good fat should help with feeling tired. Also, moving. Are you moving? Ironically, if you are feeling tired and want to veg on the couch, you should put on your tennis shoes and go for a walk around the block. Make your body feel like you are late for an appointment, like you are rushing to get there. You are detoxing and you are also depriving your body of sugar....give it time.

Love, Jules