Monday, January 08, 2007

I am journaling again...


Hey ladies, its been awhile since I posted, not sure why I am choosing now, a busy Monday morning, to do so, but got to write when the Spirit inspires me, I guess....

I have started journaling again (for those of you still waiting, the journals are still not in). Here are my stats for the last little while:

12-28 Water:13!, Calories 1600, Workout: 45 min. Elliptical

12-29 Water:11, Calories: 1460

12-30 Water:8, Calories: 1500

12-31 Water:4, Calories: 2100 boo

1-1 Water:7, Calories 1300

1-2 Water: 8, Calories 1700 Now addicted to sugar again...Has to STOP!

1-3 Water 10, Calories 1450 Workout: 45 min. Elliptical 405 calories burned! Sugar withdrawal headache....

1-4 Water: 8, Calories 1550, Workout: 33 min. Elliptical 311 calories burned. No sugar today. Grumpy mom. (Scale says I gained 3 lbs in one week??? What the heck????) VERY grumpy mom.

1-5 Water:9, Calories 1639, Did Housework ALL day, took down Christmas

1-6 Water: 9, Calories 1450

1-7 Water:6, Calories 1511, Weight back down by 1.4 lbs. Feeling better. Still 1.6 lbs. higher than right after Christmas....

Today is a new day, ladies...I am shooting for a workout session and a great day homeschooling my kids. How bout you?

Jules

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Someone woke up cheerfully!

I love that photo of you. Golly, I can't get over how much I love to see that face. Round or thin, made up or not, you are so gorgeous.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow! Thanks, babe...if that doesn't lift me up, I don't know what will! RaeElise took this photo of me....

Jules

Kristina said...

Great job on journaling again. Girl you are looking just fabuloso!

Paige said...

Jules, good for you!! Yeah for journaling and really, overall, you did VERY well!! :) Awesome.

SueAnne said...

All this journaling, makes me want to get on the wagon again...hmmmmm.....
SueAnne