Monday, January 08, 2007

Dodging the danish for breakfast

I can't say the same about yesterday, but my honey and I DID celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary yesterday... even though it is today. My mom came and sat with the boys, and brought a flat of Costco danishes with her. We went on a lunch and movie date, and we both ate like pigs. But today is a new day. And I worked off some of my bad choices from yesterday, on the elliptical machine today. I pushed myself for a solid 10 minutes longer than I've ever done. I lasted for 40 minutes this morning you guys, and I burned a whole 540 calories. It felt AWESOME!
I'm telling you, this year is my year. I'm going to get down to my goal, and I'm gonna look fabulous. Right now I may look the same as when we had our Fall Frolic, but I tell you what, come the Spring Hurrah, I'm gonna be turning some heads. : )


I went back to the Y tonight with my hubby! I did 25 more minutes on the elliptical. I burned a total of 866 calories on that macchine alone today...Plus I did some weight training, not sure on the calories burned there. But I did consume only 1600 calories today, and I had 16 glasses of water.

4 comments:

Paige said...

mmmmmmmmm danishes.

Good for turning it around- we're all getting back on track!! It feels so good!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Holy Danishes, Batman...what a tour on the elliptical for you, Babe....now that you have joined the Y, you better warn them that their maintenance costs for that particualar machine are going to go up...they got to keep up with power woman now!

Love you, Proud too
Jules

Chickadeeva said...

I love the positive self-talk you do for yourself. I think we can all take a lesson from you when it comes to self-talk.

WhoooHooo Darlin - you burn it!

SueAnne said...

As if you weren't turning heads at the fall frolic! -Helloo! Keep it up lady!